Upstate ImprovingBirth Network, formally Upstate BirthNetwork, is a non-profit organization dedicated to serve expectant families in the Upstate of South Carolina.
We are an official chapter of IMPROVINGBIRTH FORMALLY BirthNetwork National, a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
What we do:
- Provide FREE one-on-one consultations to expectant, postpartum, and beyond women and families.
- Maintain a resource list of local providers who support the Mother-Friendly Childbirth Initiative
- Host FREE informal monthly meetings every 3rd Saturday. These are held in our classroom space located at 319 Garlington Rd, Greenville, SC 29615 (Suite D9)
- Conduct advocacy events to promote Mother-Friendly care for women in the Upstate.
- We also Host the annual Upstate Birth & Baby Expo
The need to pursue healthy birth options and birth rights for women and babies doesn't end with our own births for women will always birth after us.
— Desirre Andrews
While we understand that birth can be surprising and may not always go as planned, there are certainly steps you can take to set the stage for YOUR positive birth experience!
How do you make it happen